Print GS1128 Barcode in Crystal Reports
To print GS1-128 barcode in Crystal Reports, you can use Barcodesoft UFL (User Function Library) and code128 barcode fonts.
1. Open DOS prompt.If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, please Open DOS prompt as administrator.
Go to the following folderCD C:\Program Files\Common Files\Barcodesoft\FontUtilType in the following DOS command to register crUFLbcs.dllregsvr32 crUFLbcs.dll
If you have trouble registering cruflbcs.dll, please log in as administrator.
2. Open your crystal report. Right click Formula Fields, choose "New..." from the context menu.
Type in "GS1-128" in the Name textbox, then click "Use Editor".
3. Double click "BCSLinearGS1128" function from Visual Basic UFLs list as shown.
Then type in the database field as parameter.
Now click "Save" button to save the formula field.
Please notice that FNC1 will be added for you automatically when necessary. When preceded by a variable-lengthed Application Identifier, it will place a FNC1 before the new Application Identifier.
When you need to encode multiple AIs in one GS1-128 bar code, please put brackets before and after each Application Identifier (AI).
Therefore, AI (02) and (10) will be input as shown below
The first FNC1 will be output as "[C1".
Other FNC1 will be output as Gs (ASCII 29).
4. Drag and drop the formula field in your crystal report design view.
5. Right click formula field and choose "Format Field" from context menu. Then choose "Code128bm" font typeface. You will see GS1-128 barcode .
If you need to display human readable text underneath GS1-128 barcode, please use another text object.